I love the Chinese New Year celebrations. Even if I am not Chinese, I appreciate that they always give advice on how one can be successful and attract abundance.
I recently read the 10 ingredients that can attract abundance or simply, good fortune.
- Desiring – feeling deeply and giving attention as in “to sire”
- Decreeing – to say it outward or inward, and making them motivate you (like self-talk)
- Visualizing – Imagine it to have it,which has to be developed because most imagine things are fears
- Affirming – mantras or personal reminders
- Blessing – pronouncing every good thing that comes to your life as “good” even if it appears otherwise
- Releasing – the negatives in your life and turn everything to positive
- Loving – practicing kindness and looking beyond the weakness of people, because God is in each of us
- Forgiving – forgive everyone and make room for new good to come into your life
- Thanksgiving – for when you are truly grateful, your life is wonderful.
- Tithing – because in giving you open your hand, which will also allow you to receive from the universe and God who will give you more a hundredfold
And what do you know, we should always practice them — New Year or not, Chinese or not. Blessings!